Citi Signature Card Travel Insurance

What are the benefits? What are the premium options available for purchase? What kind of coverage do I receive? If you’re in need of answers to these questions, you can find them on this post.

Citi Prestige Travel Insurance
Enjoy AAA benefits and Citi® Concierge Service

If you’re a Citi Prestige® Cardmember, you can take advantage of complimentary AAA membership. That means you can enjoy all the benefits of AAA, like 24/7 roadside assistance, travel discounts, and more. Plus, as a Citi Prestige Cardmember, you’ll also have access to Citi® Concierge Service. So whether you need help planning your next trip or simply want to find the best restaurants in town, our team is here to assist you.

Get an unlimited number of . . .

If you’re a frequent traveler, having a travel insurance policy that covers you for an unlimited number of trips can be a real lifesaver. That’s why the Citi Signature Card comes with comprehensive travel insurance coverage, including trip cancellation and interruption insurance, baggage insurance, and more. So whether you’re taking a quick weekend getaway or a lengthy international vacation, you can rest assured that you’re covered.

Safe in the knowledge that you can travel with peace of mind thanks to citi credit card insurance

Travel insurance is one of the many perks that come with the Citi Signature credit card. Cardholders are covered for up to $500,000 in case of accidental death or dismemberment while travelling. The policy also covers trip cancellation and interruption, baggage loss and delay, and emergency medical expenses.

Comparison : Explanation of Benefits vs Coinsurance vs Deductibles

There are many different types of travel insurance, and it can be confusing to know which one is right for you. Do you need trip cancellation insurance? What about medical evacuation coverage? And what the heck is coinsurance anyway? Here’s a quick breakdown of three common types of travel insurance coverage: explanation of benefits, coinsurance, and deductibles. Explanation of Benefits (EOB) An EOB is a document that your insurance company sends you after you’ve made a claim. It details how much the insurance company will pay and how much you will need to pay out-of-pocket. Coinsurance Coinsurance is when you and your insurance company share the cost of a covered service. For example, if you have a coinsurance rate of 20%, that means you will pay 20% of the cost of the service and your insurance company will pay the remaining 80%. Deductibles A deductible is the amount you will need to pay out-of-pocket for a covered service before your insurance company begins to pay. For example, if you have a $500 deductible, you will need to pay the first $500 of any covered service yourself. After that,